








Todd grew up in St. George, Utah. He played basketball in high school then went on a mission to Detroit, Michigan. He has an Assoc.of Science Degree from DSC and is currently working nights, full time at Cinnamon Hills Youth Facility while going to school full time for his bachelors degree in psychology and communications. He will graduate May 2010.
I grew up in the small town of Filer, Idaho and danced in high school and at DSC college. I have an Assoc. of Arts Degree and todd and I married September 22, 2006. I worked full time as a housekeeping manager for the Inn at Entrada for 3 years, but returned full time to school to persue computer science & visual technologies for my photography business.
We are currently expecting our first baby October 19th! IT'S A BOY! We are very excited and already have a name, Isaac Todd Rignell.
6 comments:
you got a cute kid!
Ereka, first of all CONGRATS! You have yourself one heck of a handsome boy there. He is just too cute. I can't wait to meet him. Where are the three of you going to be for thanksgiving? Love the pics, they are great. Love you!
he is way cute! hope we get to see him soon!
Oh my gosh Ereka, He is beautiful. Seriously he is so handsome. I'm so sad Jarom and I haven't gottnen to see him yet. How are things going, how's the mom thing going? do you love it? Jarom and I miss you guys so much, you and Todd make great looking kids!!! :)
Oh!! He is just so dang cute! I want to see him and squeeze him!
The pictures look great and Isaac knows how to be a model already. He was so good for his first photo shot.
We won't say anything about having to wash everything after. Love, Grandma.
Post a Comment