BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our little family walk

We've taken this trail a few times now, it goes under the freeway in bloomington & has a little park. It was fun to look over the bridge & we watched the small fishes then there were several ducks floating along & we watched them take off & fly away. It is so nice in the mornings & Isaac always likes being outside. But by noon now, we hide inside. We'll be doing that most of the summer here:)

Summer Vacations: I am really excited to go with Rob & Lacey & the girls to Ligtermoet's cabin over memorial weekend! It's just outside Zion National Park in Alton, Utah & Susan just raves about it! And in August my dad is taking us camping in Paris, Idaho (around Logan, UT canyon). Then I am going to cry when my sister Annie & her husband move to mississippi for school, & then I might cry again when my school classes start.







2 comments:

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

When you guys coming to see us!!! We miss you guys, and oh my gosh Isaac is so darn cute!! :)

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Wow you updated your blog! Three new posts I haven't seen! Your walk sounds so fun. And have I told you lately Isaac is adorable? And don't cry when we move cuz you now have an excuse to go to Mississipp. ? ... I know you have always wanted to go. but we can visit Elvis' graceland. Its a couple hours away:) convinced?