BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Isaac's Room

I finally decorated Isaac's room a little with stickers on the walls & rearranged furniture. I like it but I really want to paint the walls(or the bottom half of the walls) a light blue or each wall a different light color & reapply the stickers. I definately need curtains though & some boy bedding for the crib.

Another project I am working on is a hard bound book of Todd & I with our wedding photos. Our 4 year anniversary is the 22nd! I have albums but I want to be able to design pages & add text & I am sold with online book orders from shutterfly, walmart & walgreens because the quality is so professional. I will probably post some of our old wedding photos here that day too just for fun:)












2 comments:

Josie said...

I love the dots! Some light blue paint would do the room some good too...and all the teddybears are too cute!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Oh I miss you guys! I love Isaac's room. You did awesome. I need your creativity over here please. So yesterday I pulled out my halloween/fall decorations (yes guilty) and found the plate we made last year for our craft night with Erin. I miss those few nights us girls got together and did crafty things. I missed you bad yesterday:( Give Isaac a kiss for me. LOVE YOU!