
How do you eat an elephant? One bit at at time. This took me 36 hours over a 3 week period and ironically, I loved it! I found an image of this online, made a template in illustrator to copy over it and after a lot of detail work I did it! This is actually my favorite class, AH GASP! NOT PHOTOSHOP?! OR MY PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO CLASS? That's right. I definately love those but I didn't think I would love drawing so much. I think because it's new and it's so fun to put on head phones and just work without my brain bleeding from photo editing in the other two classes. My teacher is amazing and this semester has been so great as I am learning and making so much progress. Our final project is very cool so I'll post that in May:)



0 comments:
Post a Comment